RF Lambda is the largest RF switch provider globally and specializes in ultra-wide bandwidth, which provides superior performance with high isolation, low insertion loss, and fast switching speed across a broad operating frequency range. Their solid-state switches outperform any others on the current market due to their unique design and excellent return loss performance. These products are targeted at lab bench applications, production control, aerospace, military applications or anywhere microwave test systems are needed for routing various RF signals between instruments.
60-90GHz WR12 Reflective Coaxial SP2T Switch
- Functional Bandwidth Frequency: 60-90 GHz
- Insertion Loss: As low as 4.5 dB
- Isolation: As high as 35 dB
- Switching Speed: 100 ns
- Operational Temperature between -45 to +85°C
- Case Material: Aluminum with gold finish
- Hermetically Sealed Option Available
- Altitude: 60,000 ft. 1.0 psi min (Hermetically Sealed Uncontrolled environment)
Ideal for ultra wide band aerospace and military, wireless infrastructure & test and measurement applications.
Contact RIMARCK for information & quotes!