In-Stock RF Components For Your Military Needs
Rimarck is here to support your immediate RF needs with high-precision technology and in-stock availability from Pasternack.
Pasternack components are used in a wide range of Mil/Aero applications, from R&D and testing to missile systems, radar, and SATCOM. Their wide selection of connectors, adapters, cable assemblies, electromechanical switches, amplifiers, and attenuators are in-stock and ready for same-day shipment.
Waveguide Failsafe Electromechanical Relay Switches
TTL logic, position indicators with manual override and comprehensive selection of 16 SPDT/DPDT models available.
Electronic Warfare, Electronic Countermeasures, Microwave Radio, VSAT, Radar,
Space Systems, Test Instrumentation and Research & Development
Read more specifications..
- 16 models of SPDT/DPDT Waveguide Electromechanical Relay Switches Cover Popular X & Ka Frequency Bands from 7.05 to 12.4 GHz and 26.5 to 40 GHz
- Failsafe Actuator Designs support WR112, WR90, and WR28 Waveguide Sizes with O-Ring Grooves or CPR-Flat Flanges
- Features include TTL Logic, Position Indicators with Manual Override, and Patented Motor Drive with Arc Suppression
- Impressive Typical Performance Includes Low Insertion Loss of 0.05 dB and High Isolation > 80 dB
- High RF Input Power Handling up to 7 kW CW and 202 kW Peak Environmentally Sealed Quick Connect DC Control Connector with Mate Included
- Fully Weatherized Rugged Packages Designed for 100% Humidity Exposure and -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
Contact RIMARCK, your RF specialist, for questions or quote.