Exxelia snap-in Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors offer the longest lifetime at 105º of the market as well as the widest operating temperature range (-55ºC -> +125ºC). Therfore these products are perfectly suited for railway rolling stock and signal equipment, solar panel inverters or military grade power supplies.
SNAPSIC 105 4P:
- Capacitance: Minimum : 330 µF, Maximum : 150000 µF
- Voltage DC: Minimum : 16 V, Maximum : 500 V
- Temperature: Minimum : -55 °C, Maximum : 105 °C
- Capacitance: Minimum : 33 µF, Maximum : 47000 µF
- Voltage DC: Minimum : 25 V, Maximum : 500 V
- Temperature: Minimum : - 40 °C, Maximum : + 85 °C
For more information, specs and other SicSafco series you can contact RIMARCK for the best possible support.